Monday, November 9, 2009

Motivational Monday: Guest Welcome Basket

I have house guests several times a year, and I always rush at the last minute to get my guest clean towels before I go to bed. So I thought I would put on my “Martha Stewart” hat and create all of the necessities my guest would need while staying with us. Here is a quick check list to help you get your own guest welcome basket started:

• Fluffy towel for each guest
• Two washcloths for each day the guests are staying
• A bottle of water
• Sample bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body wash (you know the ones you took from your most recent hotel room stay)
• Toothbrush, toothpaste and floss
• Something sweet to eat

This takes just minutes to put together and what a great thing to show my guests that I appreciate them staying.

To Simplified, Joyful Living

MS. Simplicity

No comments:

Pin it