So my tip to you is to find a drink, that can be served with or without alcohol and skip on all of the other drink choices out there. Keep it simple and save some money in the process.
- 1 cup instant tea powder
- 2 cups orange-flavored drink mix (e.g. Tang)
- 1 (3 ounce) package powdered lemonade mix
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
In a large bowl, combine instant tea powder, orange drink mix, lemonade powder, sugar, cinnamon and cloves. Mix thoroughly. Store in a sealed jar.
To use, mix 3 to 4 tablespoons of mix with 1 cup hot or cold water. Adjust to taste.
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 4 cups Water
- 3-4 mashed bananas
- 46 oz. of Juice
- 12 oz frozen strawberries
- 10 oz frozen orange juice concentrate
- large can of crushed pineapple
Bring to a boil the first two ingredients. Add the rest of the ingredients, cool and place in an ice cream bucket and freeze. Serve in glasses with some Sprite, 7-Up or Ginger Aile poured over the top. You could also add a spirit to this as well for an alcohol version. I think Peach Schnapps would be a tasty addition to this.