Rocky Road Fudge (http://www.recipegirl.com/)
- 16 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped fine (or use good quality chocolate chips)
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped finely
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup roughly chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Line 8×8-inch baking pan with foil and spray lightly with nonstick spray.
2. In a medium, heatproof bowl, toss 1st two chocolates with baking soda and salt. Stir in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Set bowl over 4-quart saucepan containing 2 cups simmering water. Stir with rubber spatula until chocolate is almost fully melted and few small pieces remain, 2 to 4 minutes.
3. Remove bowl from heat and continue to stir until chocolate is fully melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in marshmallows, peanuts and additional chips. Scrape fudge into prepared pan and spread in an even layer with rubber spatula. Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours (or longer). Remove fudge from pan using foil. Peel off foil and cut into squares.
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Line a 9×13-inch pan with foil; coat with cooking spray.
2. In a heavy bottom 3 quart sauce pan, combine sugar, butter and milk. Bring to a rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.