Sunday, January 2, 2011

Most Popular Blog Posts for 2010

Here is a quick roundup of my most popular blog posts from the past year. The one in first place has been there for a long time. I think my search engine optimisation is working on this one! I thought giving you a quick review would give you some inspiration on a cold day in January to make some of these goodies. While I blog about organizing and cooking, it appears that cooking is winning, hands down. Good thing I started a new cooking blog as that is what people want to read.


Any coincidence is that all of these are comfort food?! Leave me a comment on what one is the one that you can not wait to make.


1. Crock Pot Pasta Fagoli Soup from February 12, 2009

2. 5 Days Until Christmas.....Last Minute Gifts for Kids to Give from December 20, 2010

3. 15 Days Until Christmas....Peanut Butter Balls from December 10, 2010

4. What's For Dinner from November 20, 2009

5. 11 Days Until Christmas....Candy Cane Kiss Cookies from December 14, 2010



To Joyful, Simplified Living,

MS. Simplicity

3 comments:

Haven and Home said...

Ohh this gives me more to read today! I will be sure to check them out!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps I'm in the minority, but I love reading your organizing tips!! I hope to continue to post some of your great ideas, especially this time of year when organizing seems to be especially prevalent in people's minds.

Melissa said...

Anonymous, never fear I will blog the organizing tips as well. In fact you should see some this week. You can also get daily tips on facebook if you find my MS. Simplicity fan page. I put organizing bits out there at least once a day. Thanks for reading and leaving a comment!

Pin it