Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Organizing on the Cheap

I am asked by people who don’t have the budget to hire a professional organizer, what can they do. First of all, make sure that you are signed up to receive my blog postings as well as become a fan of my facebook page. I post often about tips and tricks……that are FREE!


I also offer classes in the community that cost under $30! In June I am offering 3 classes and the links will take you to the registratin page and details:

June 4 Not-So-Extreme Couponing

June 9 Not-So-Extreme Couponing

June 22 Meal Planning For Busy Families: Grilling





Another thing that you can do is to read books on organizing. I wanted to point you to a recently released organizing book that is very comprehensive. If you are determined to become organized, this book will help you. Buy one for you and one for a friend and the two of you can work together and hold each other accountable. I guarantee that if you do the work and the exercises, you will be an organized person upon completion!



The Ultimate Life Organizer was written by Lisa Montanaro, a professional organizer and lawyer out of New York. On a personal note, I have had the pleasure of working with Lisa as a business coach and she knows what she is talking about!

You can order you book here.


To Joyful, Simplified Living,


MS. Simplicity


MS. Simplicity, also known as Melissa Schmalenberger  operates her business as I Did it with MS. Simplicity.  She is a Professional Organizer based out of Fargo, ND and her website can be found at www.ididit-fargo.com .  Need to contact MS. Simplicity privately, you can email her at melissa@ididit-fargo.com. MS. Simplicity offers monthly classes! For daily organizing tips find the MS. Simplicity fan page here.



If you try any of my suggestions, I would love to hear from you. It helps me to understand what my readers want me to write about and what they think is a waste of their time….thanks for taking the time to help me out.


No comments:

Pin it