Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Office Organizing 101



Last night I had the privilege of speaking to a group on Office Organizing. If I was going to boil it down to one takeaway it would be this. You never look at 80% of the papers that you file away. So really be tough with yourself and determine if you really need that piece of paper. If you aren't sure, think about scanning it in and keeping it on your computer. Here is my real life example, as a lawyer I would attend CLE classes and I would always be given a binder at every class I took. How many of those binders did I ever look at after my class, you guessed it....just 20%!

To Joyful, Simplified Living,


MS. Simplicity


MS. Simplicity, also known as Melissa Schmalenberger  operates her business as I Did it with MS. Simplicity.  She is a Professional Organizer based out of Fargo, ND and her website can be found at http://www.ididit-fargo.com/ .

• Interested in starting your own Professional Organizing business, visit http://www.mssimplicity.com/  to learn about how Melissa can help you!

• Need to contact MS. Simplicity privately, you can email her at melissa@mssimplicity.com .

• MS. Simplicity offers monthly classes and does public speaking, click here to find out the latest offerings!

• For daily organizing tips find the MS. Simplicity fan page here.

No comments:

Pin it